Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wishings For A Merry Christmas Eve

What is everyone doing today? I am busy baking and putting the finishing touches on the house. We will be having a small party this evening with my husbands' family and my brother. That is if the roads arn't too bad. We were supposed to get snow but slush, sleet, and freezing rain decided to make an appearance! Makes for a tricky drive. So, to my family and yours stay warm and safe.

My girls are so excited for Santa to come with presents. So as we wait for his arrival. Remember who's arrival matters. Tomorrow is a celebration of our wonderful Savior, Jesus. I thank God for him.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas Eve! warm hugs, Ellen

Glitter Graphics

http://www.glittergraphicsnow.com/christmas/">Christmas Glitter


1 comment:

stacycakes said...

i hope you had a blessed christmas!!! xox,stacy