Friday, September 19, 2008

handmade PiNk RoSeS cUpCaKe Pin Cushion~SOLD
I made this pin cushion using fabric from Quilting Pink, P is for Moda. The bottom of the cushion has luscious pink roses with pretty greenery. It is sectioned into six with pin embroidery floss and the bottom has a pink & white gingham button. The cupcake is made with a coordinating pink fabric with pink flowers and pink polka dots. I used a pink silicone cupcake mold to hold the cupcake. I added a pretty green & white polka dot yo-yo plus a vintage raspberry red vintage button. I used a white felt icing flower and sheer white ribbon roses between the cupcake and base of pin cushion. You will also get 7 PINS. Five are handmade. The cushion is filled firmly with premium polyester fiberfill. Any questions, contact me.
Price: $14.99 + $6.00 Shipping & Handling. Insurance optional: $1.65. All my handmade items come wrapped up sweet & pretty.

handmade Juicy Green Pear Pin Cushion.~SOLD

I made this pear using a batik green fabric. The fabric has shading of green and subtle white polka dots. Very pretty. I used vintage pink buttons and vintage MOP buttons, to create a pretty vinguette. I also made a pink leaf with an embroidered rose bud on it along with a wooden stem accented with a pretty soft pink satin ribbon bow and a vintage faux pearl button. You will also receive the three pins; one pearly pink leaf, one pink ball and one light green. The cushion is filled firmly with premium polyester fiberfill.

Price: $7.99 + $5.00 shipping & handling. Insurance optional $1.65. All my handmade items come wrapped up sweet & pretty.


handmade Shabby Blue Vintage Rhinestone Pin Cushion.~SOLD

I used a 1930's Vintage Reproduction fabric with white tulips on a blue checkered/gingham background. I used white embrodiery floss and a vintage blue button on the bottom. On top I used a large vintage button with dark blue rhinestones. I then accented with two vintage light blue rhinestone earrings. You will also get two pretty pins. One, is handmade using a pearly blue bead.

Price: $5.99 + $5.00 Shipping & Handling. Insurance is optional $1.65. All my handmade items come wrapped up sweet & pretty.

2 comments:

blessings said...

That cupcake pincushion is tooooo darling!! Love it. Blessings... Polly

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Thank you Polly. I really enjoy making them! hugs, Ellen