Friday, September 5, 2008

FRIDAY FLEA MARKET



Hello! I just posted new pin cushions up for auction on ebay. I also have some other items up. The link for them is at the end of todays posts. I am going to be setting up a sister blog for selling items. Right now I am thinking of, "LMNOP"... "ELLE BELLE"...or "ELLIE BELLY JELLY BEAN." All nicknames I had at one point growing up! I'll keep you posted. I think it would be easier to set up all that I need to sell items. Less confusing and more user friendly. That way you don't have to scroll through all my post to see what I have for sale. I really am enjoying learning how to blog and do this STUFF. I am also thrilled to be getting such wonderful comments and making lots of friends. Thank you so much. Have a Wonderful Day. Leave a comment to say "HI" or if you have any questions. Make sure to check out what other bloggers have up today for FRIDAY FLEA MARKET. http://fridayfleamarket.blogspot.com/
hugs, Ellen

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie! I LOVE that cupcake pincushion! It is the sweetest pincushion I have EVER seen! You rock!

Kiss those gorgeous girls for me! Did they have fun swimming today?

Love you,
Amy

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Hi AMy, The girls did enjoy the pool. It was nice because tomorrow we are supposed to have nasty weather because of the hurricanes.

Make sure to put up photos of the ice cream parlor chair hubby picks up for you!

hugs, Ellen

Unknown said...

I do like Ellie Belly Jelly Bean, I do live close to the "Jelly Belly Factory." You know I love the cupcake pincushion! They are all so cute
The girls are so cute in their ballet outfits. I have two boys and it is only baseball uniforms for me. (smile)
Rhonda

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Rhonda, It is looking like it will be ellie belly jelly bean. The other two are not available. But I like this because it is whimsical, which most of my pin cushions and other items have a touch of it. See, I will never be able to experience what it is like to do boy things. That is unless we have another. ~I cannot believe that thought even entered my mind.~ Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to reading more of your blog. hugs, Ellen

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie! I love your new blog name!! So cute and unforgettable :)

THANK YOU so much for your sweet comment on my blog! You are the best :)

I love how Jane named her kitty cupcake! That is so cute!! My youngest named that bunny cupcake :)

Hugs,
Amy

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Amy love back to you hun! Cupcake is just such a cute name. Speaking of cupcakes, your painting is so SWEET!!! hugs, ellen