Friday, September 12, 2008

FRIDAY FLEA MARKET

I finally got something up for today's Flea Market. All items below are priced to sell with shipping and handling costs. Insurance is optional on all items. However, if you do not choose to to insure, I am not responsible for lost or stolen items. I have never had a problem with shipping but there is always a first time. I accept PAYPAL, money orders and personal checks. I ship once payments clear. Any questions, feel free to leave a comment. I also have items up for sale on EBAY, including my handmade pin cushions. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsweet*memory*making*mom
I will soon be adding an ETSY store. And I have great news. I have a new blog called Ellie Belly Jelly Bean, elliebellyjellybean.blogspot.com. This is were I will be selling my items. Right now it is still under construction, but make sure to keep checking back for its grand opening. I WILL BE HAVING A GIVEAWAY FOR ONE OF MY HANDMADE PIN CUSHIONS TO CELEBRATE THIS NEW JOURNEY! Thank you all for your support. Lots of Hugs, ellen

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Hi Ellen thank you so much for your sweet comments. I forgot to tell you I love your fall pincushions too! THe tea party is hosted monthly by Tom & Jan's place, if you go to thier blog from mine you can sign up. All you have to do is add her logo to your blog and put the post up on that date. It's fun, you can put up one pic or as many as you want. I love it. Lots of fun! Your new selling blog is adorable! I love your banner!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage