Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Great News!


Hope everyone is having a lovely evening! I have some great news!!!! I found out this week that my youngest brother Damien and his wife Ali are having a baby! YAAAA! I am the oldest of four. I have two younger brothers, David and Damien and my sister Sandra. Damien and Sandra are twins. I have been the only one with children so this is will be so fun for me! Plus, Sandra and her husband celebrated theie one year anniversary. What a great month October has been! hugs, Ellen

4 comments:

The Little Miss said...

wow! HOW FUN! Babies are a blessing even when they are sick...haha

Im excited and happy for you!!!

suesueb said...

congratulations! so much fun!! happy late pink saturday. your tea party looks like so much fun too!

squawmama said...

Congradulations... now the kids will have cousins...YEAH!!!

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Unknown said...

How AWESOME!!!! Congratulations Aunt Ellen!! You are going to be the best aunt!

Big Hugs,
Amy