Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Ballet Beauties






My daughters got home just about an hour ago. My husband took them to, "Granny's Got It" to buy everything they need for their Ballet and Tap classes. They start their first class a week from this Saturday. When Audrey and Jane got home they were so excited to show me their outfits, so they tried them on for me. I was able to take pictures of them practicing their ballet moves. How sweet!!! I was overwhelmed with that, "Motherly Love." My eyes teared thinking about how old they are getting. The two of them are growing so fast. I am so greatful to have two healthy and lovely lil' girls. Thank you Lord! hugs, Ellen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ellen, how exciting!! They are so cute! I Cant wait to hear all about their classes!

Love ya,
Amy

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Oh, I will be taking pictures their first day! I am just full of anticipation. My sister took ballet and I toop tap, so this will be neat. I wish I had pictures of me and my sister. Lots of hugs, Ellen