Saturday, April 4, 2009

PINK SATURDAY


Happy Pink Saturday! Today I decided to share my recent purchase! I had been eyeing the pink cancer ribbon cutting mat and rotary cutter for awhile. When I saw them on sale, I could not resist. Ofcourse, the matching sissors were sold out. I have been wanting a smaller cutting board to use for my paper crafts. I cannot wait to use it. Make sure to stop by Beverly at www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com to check out other pinkie posts. I am always inspired by what I see! Have a Pink Perfect Day. pink hugs, Ellen

11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Good for you. Happy Pink Saturday. Check out my book giveaways!

Come for Blue Monday.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Pink Saturday is one of those times that I indulge myself and my ♥ of the color pink. Today your blog helped to fill my pink-a-licious desire. Thanks so much!

Monica said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Lovely cutter!
Monica.

Char said...

You bought something you have wanted and are helping an oh so worthy cause at the same time. Happy PInk Saturday to you and yours, Char

Jennifer said...

Hello Ellen,Happy pink sat.I like that new pink cutting board and I love all 3 pin cushions.The kittys are adorable and the cupcake one is so cute!Hugs,Jen

Betty said...

What a great buy! I think I need a pink rotary cutter too! LOL How did our ancestors ever sew with out rotary cutters and mats!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Great gain!

Happy (belated) Pink Saturday!

X ES X

Claudia said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I've been eyeing one of those pink rotary cutters, too!

Nancy said...

Still visiting PS posts! Precious pink to work with while creating. Love them. Happy Pink Saturday! (couldn't find a follow so did a subscribe so I don't forget.)

HiHo said...

nothing like new tools to inspire.
happy pink sunday
Heidi

Mermaids of the Lake said...

That is so much cuter than my green cutting mat. Happy Pink Saturday!